CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Photo-graf-ee is fun


I'm back into my photography stage. I've been obsessed lately with tweakin certain photos of mine. I'm in a HUGE! vibrant, crazy color stage; like the one up top of Ty. And to mention my new background with all the tapes. I'm in a real artsy mood these days. If you have any pictures that you think would be cool to tweak like the one i did of Ty then send them my way. I'll see what i can do. Photoshop is a good skill to learn. You can do so much without much effort. Let me know if you have some cool pictures that would be fun to play with.

9 comments:

Jayne Layne said...

I love the new look and feel! That picture of Ty is SUPER cool. I will need to try and find a few photos of mine to send over to you.

You know, you could always try to make my awful Hawaii pictures look better...

jill said...

AWESOME!!! I LOVE the look!!! And I LOVE the photo of Mitch and Camille!

JENNIFRO said...

Yeah, I noticed his glasses right off and thought it was really cool. I would LOVE to learn photoshop. I bet I have some pictures. What if I just send some and you just mess with them..

JENNIFRO said...

Also, I didn't realize you made the one of the kids--hazy--i love that effect.

Mitch said...

And i took out the people playin in the water. Booyeah sucka!

Jek said...

help me do anything creative, since i have lost every creative juice i ever had.

JENNIFRO said...

How did you get the people out? Photoshop?

Mitch said...

Yeah, i did it with photoshop.

Jayne Layne said...

UPDATE!