Where is your cell phone?.........................Desk
Your significant other?...............................Sigh
Your hair?.........................................clorine
Your significant other?...............................Sigh
Your hair?.........................................clorine
Your mother?.............................Perfect
Your father?....................................Flawless
Your favorite thing?.............................confidence
Your dream last night........................Ethel
Your father?....................................Flawless
Your favorite thing?.............................confidence
Your dream last night........................Ethel
Your favorite drink................................milk
Your dream/goal..............................success
The room you're in..........................Cuarto
Your children?...................................someday
Your dream/goal..............................success
The room you're in..........................Cuarto
Your children?...................................someday
Your fear?.......................................divorce
Where do you want to be in 6 years?........married
Where were you last night?.........................Whitney's
Where were you last night?.........................Whitney's
What you're not?....................................rich
Muffins?.........................................blueberry
Muffins?.........................................blueberry
One of your wish list items?.............................Stereo
Where'd you grow up?..................................Vegas
Where'd you grow up?..................................Vegas
What'd you read last?...........................Ensign
What are you wearing?.........................Swimsuit
Your TV?.........................................Discovery
Your pet?.................................Nahh
What are you wearing?.........................Swimsuit
Your TV?.........................................Discovery
Your pet?.................................Nahh
Your computer?...............................MAC!
Your life?.....................................Lacking
Your mood?................................Nervous
Missing someone?............................Clearly
Your car?.........................................Luxurious
Your mood?................................Nervous
Missing someone?............................Clearly
Your car?.........................................Luxurious
Something you're not wearing?...................Garms
Favorite store?..................................Walmart
Your summer?....................................Beach!
Like someone?.....................................Hopeful
Your favorite color?................................Blue
Last time you laughed................................tonight
Last time you cried?.....................................Grandpa
Last time you cried?.....................................Grandpa

4 comments:
I LOVE when you post Loves!! Chlorine in your hair sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
How was Ethel? That Ethel is one nice piece of ace... if you know what I mean.
that was good! Be hopeful about your wife. Maybe that dream about Ethel meant something. Maybe you are supposed to take her granddaughter, Katie out!
I love Mitch. you need to be more regular. I'm with Jill. I love when you post.
Post a Comment