1. Song that always makes you sad? I'm gonna find another you- John Mayer. Considering i have absolutely no options right now;and the last girl i made out with is having intercourse with her plumber husband. Sorry for the pg-13 venting right there. Soco amaretto lime- brand new is sad too.
2. Last thing you bought? ThingSSS. I'm basically addicted to whiskeymilitia.com. I've bought five things just this week.
3. Last person you argued with? I'm pretty friendly. Don't do much arguing.
4. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid? Don't know if i had one. A little gay if you ask me. Though i definitely remember matt weavers stuffed dog named star. I'll never forget the night he spent the night at our house. I woke up to him saying "star? star? where are you?" while talking in his sleep and digging around my crotch looking for the blasted animal. Talk about freaked out.
5. Did you ever own at one time own a Michael Jackson Cd? Nope.
6. Favorite day of the week? Everyday is work and school. I guess sunday is my fav. Can't beat having nothing to do.
7. Did you take Piano lessons? Yes, I'm still kickin major ass with my professional renditions of the only song i remember. She even told me "now mitch, if you ever quit taking lessons, this will be the one song you remember". Sure sign that sister sullivan was into black magic.
8. Most frequent song played? Right now? Too many. Impossible. Stop this train-john mayer....when i want to rock out like no other then...Is this my fate? he asked- story of the year. Wow, talk about a head rush.
9. T.V. show you secretly enjoy? I'll admit that the bachelor can be pretty entertaining.
10. Favorite scents? My own farts after i go to the gym. Don't ask me why but they are just down right deadly. I also have always loved scott anthony's smell. That sounds really gay but i loved getting his old clothes and smelling them.
11. Date someone older or younger? Both
12. One place you could travel right now? Dominican Republic. Talk about depressing for not going back yet.
13 Favorite time of the day? Gym time. I tell you what people; You'd really love it if you actually went. There's a reason why people go everyday. It's soothing and very stress relieving. I love it.
14. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? yep, but this girl doesn't. Sad, but funny..... http://youtube.com/watch?v=kputKjS2HLk
15. Something you're wearing right now? Rochas cologne. Chicks are OBSESSED with it. I have to thank scotty for that suggestion. Honestly, girls take turns sticking there noses in my chest.
16. Job you've had? Too many. Hired mexican(landscaping), car detailing, rainbow janitorial, cook at fudd, check city, busboy, host, counselor, and many more.
17. Did you go to your high school prom? Yes
18. Perfect time to wake up? 9:00am
19. Perfect time to go to bed? 11:00
20. Favorite soda? pepsi from the fountain, coke from the bottle
21. Ever been in a car accident? Can i get a hell yeah? First day with my license, demolished bonneville, lacey miller, jayne, one with josh pratt, hit matt weavers truck, slammed into the curb while getting my car sideways with the e-brake, and probably five others. Only one was my fault though.
22. Closer to mom or dad...or neither? Niether, ethel was always my true mother. Maziad Aboul- hosn was always my true father.
23. Who would you want on a deserted island with you? the whole famn damily and bear grylls
24. Have you been bungee jumping? nope, i'd rather go skydiving
25. Favorite ice cream flavor? Rocky road or brownie
26. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? doubt it, considering i weighed 100 pounds and wore everything big. Thanks for letting me know people.
27. Did you play high school sports? Cross country(don't ask me how i ever did it. I absoltely hate running), volleyball( got kicked off from failing math).
28. Were you ever in a school talent show? nah nigga!
29. What are you allergic to? Spring time dander. Maryland destroys me.
30. Have you watched sex and the city? gay
31. Fun place you lived? D.R, p-town, Md of course
32. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap? Shampoo
33. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste? wet, of course
34. Blue or black ink? Either
35. Have you ever gambled at a casino? Yes, but only maybe 5 bucks total. Growing up in casinos made me too scared to ever gamble. I still feel too young too gamble. Though on the cruise i watched people play craps for a good two hours so that i could muster up the courage to play.I'm glad i didn't.
36. Have you thrown up on a plane? Nope, Just plenty and plenty of farts. Best farting situation; No one can point the finger.
37. Have you thrown up in a car? Probably
38. Favorite cartoon as a kid? Tale spin, x-men, duck tales, batman, spiderman, superman
39. favorite childhood tv show? the usual. You know what they are. And ghostwriter. Jayne, you forgot that one
40. Who was your first roommate? All my roomates kick butt. Though mark is without a doubt the funniest kid on this planet.
41. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time? Never have. Though i still really really hope that one day someone will spike the punch without me knowing. That way i can get plastered without really knowing. I just think it tastes really good. I figure it will be a good enough case to present before the final judgement. Maybe just a slap on the wrist.
42. What was your first car? John's P.O.S Jetta. Good thing i got the bonerville instead.
43. What was the last movie you saw? Juno, bout an hour ago. good flick.
44. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 10, if you count maryland. 19 for the mish
45. Who was your first grade teacher? Our permiscuous grandmother;) JK
46. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? The BIG MD!
47. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Matt Weaver. Not at night though. It was usually when we would steal the jetta and drive all over the place while dad was taking his afternoon nap. The day i got my driver's license was the day driving officially became boring.
48. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Joe Su. Ummmm no, we aren't speaking anymore. Not after all the heartache he put me through
49. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Jayne I'm sure. If she doesn't answer then i'll just go down the list of family members. John probably won't ever make that list though. No offense Johnny boy. I'm sure you understand. I'll call you once i get married and have problems due to my lack of performance. HAHAHA!
50. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsman?
51. What is the first thing you do in the morning?Jen's i imagine. I dunno
52. What were some concerts you have attended? Too many to count. Close to a hundred i'm sure.
53. First tattoo or piercing? Gay and tacky. Everyone will regret it one day.
54. First celebrity crush? Cindy Crawford in Fifth grade. Mostly cause john liked her, so i figured it was cool. She's still up there on my list though.
Here is a template so you don't have to delete. Love ya'll.
1. Song that always makes you sad?
2. Last thing you bought?
3. Last person you argued with?
4. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid?
5. Did you ever own at one time own a Michael Jackson Cd?
6. Favorite day of the week?
7. Did you take Piano lessons?
8. Most frequent song played? Right now?
9. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
10. Favorite scents?
11. Date someone older or younger?
12. One place you could travel right now?
13 Favorite time of the day?
14. Do you know all the words to the national anthem?
15. Something you're wearing right now?
16. Job you've had?
17. Did you go to your high school prom?
18. Perfect time to wake up?
19. Perfect time to go to bed?
20. Favorite soda?
21. Ever been in a car accident? Can i get a hell yeah?
22. Closer to mom or dad...or neither?
23. Who would you want on a deserted island with you?
24. Have you been bungee jumping?
25. Favorite ice cream flavor?
26. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
27. Did you play high school sports? .
28. Were you ever in a school talent show?
29. What are you allergic to?
30. Have you watched sex and the city?
31. Fun place you lived?
32. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?
33. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
34. Blue or black ink?
35. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
36. Have you thrown up on a plane?
37. Have you thrown up in a car?
38. Favorite cartoon as a kid?
39. favorite childhood tv show?
40. Who was your first roommate?
41. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
42. What was your first car?
43. What was the last movie you saw? .
44. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
45. Who was your first grade teacher?
46. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
47. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
48. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?
49. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
50. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsman?
51. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
52. What were some concerts you have attended?
53. First tattoo or piercing?
54. First celebrity crush?
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Preguntas para todos!
Posted by Mitch at 11:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Mitch that was so so funny! I was wondering if you wanted to get a hold of Ethel (did she die?) and invite her over for Sunday dinner. Oh yeah and I wish they still aired Ghostwriter. I thought the one they filmed London was OUT OF THIS WORLD
PS. You didn't take piano from Katy Sullivan, you took it from Sister Little.
Love ya!
"now mitch, if you ever quit taking lessons, this will be the one song you remember". Sure sign that sister sullivan was into black magic.
I am still laughing about this one.
WHO RAISED YOU??? There is NO WAY you are Karen Millers! Oh yeah, you claim Ethel. I laughed out loud so hard reading that! Lots of fun, LOTs of fun!
I can't believe you dared drive the car without a license. That's something I would never have done.
P.S. you have fart fascination
To freakin funny. I am still laughing over this one.
33. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste? wet, of course. Who would have thought you wet your toothbrush first. What a riot.
That was hilarious. DId we ever decide if Mitch really did watch all those rated R movies at joe su's or was he always making that up.
Remember when mitch would always say..
"I saw that movie"
You did, where?
"Joe SUh's"
Like ten times a day. Love ya mitch.
You are fart obsessed and what was the song by the way.
That was hilarious. DId we ever decide if Mitch really did watch all those rated R movies at joe su's or was he always making that up.
Remember when mitch would always say..
"I saw that movie"
You did, where?
"Joe SUh's"
Like ten times a day. Love ya mitch.
You are fart obsessed and what was the song by the way.
However; Mitch you are right about the plane... Doesn't matter who does it, you never actually know (not that I do).
I always get the farts in Home Goods, I am too nervous I will miss something.
i so remember you being in love with cindy crawford. and jayne, i totally agree about the shopping farts...
Mitch, that was freaking hilarious! I can't even remember the ones that I laughed the hardest on, but good laughs!!! Gracias mi hermano, I can always use one of those!
oh my holy fart talk! I have never heard so much....by the way Doug said that you Miller's call them fluffs! I am almost speechless.
I understand your obsession with the smell of Scott, Mitchy...those Anthony boys always smell good. I should know! And I am already raising the next generation of Luscious smelling Anthony boys! Yummy!
Post a Comment